How To upgrade windows 7 to windows 8 online free
Follow this step-by-step guide to upgrading your current Microsoft Windows 7 to Microsoft Windows 8. Please refer to this guide ONLY if you are conducting a compatible upgrade as follows:
Microsoft Windows upgrade windows 7 to windows 8 online free Method.In this process, users will be able to update from Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Basic, and Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 8 Pro For maintaining their existing Windows settings, personal files and applications and without the loss of any data or settings.
A Step-by-step Guide to upgrade windows 7 to windows 8 online free
By following the given steps carefully, you can easily upgrade windows 7 to windows 8 online free method->
Please run Windows Update first before installing the upgrade.
- Connect to the Internet (Ensure that you are having a fast connection)
- Press Start → All Programs.
- When the program list shows, find “Windows Update” and click to execute.
- Click “Check for updates” to download the necessary updates (you’ll need a fast internet connection to do this).
- It will show-> Windows Update is checking updates…
- Install the updates for your system.
- Some of the updates will require you to restart the computer. Please follow the given instructions and re-start your computer accordingly.
- Repeat step (ii-vi) to obtain all essential updates until you’ve obtained all the essential updates.
Step 2 upgrade windows 7 to windows 8 online free
Installing Windows 8
The “Upgrade” option only works by Microsoft Windows 8 upgrade plan. Please confirm the Microsoft Windows 7 version that you are using currently. If you are not sure, you can check your version by clicking “Start → Control → Panel → System” in order to see your current Microsoft Windows system. Apart from it, you will also need a DVD reading device in your Computer System.
- Insert the Windows 8 Installation Disc in your DVD reading device. Sit tight for the AutoPlay windows to pop up on the screen. Click on “Run setup.exe” to proceed.
- You should obtain this installation disc though Microsoft Windows 8 Upgrade Program or by purchasing of the retail box package directly.
- Windows 8 Installation will be readied
- Before the installation, a dialog box will appear where Windows will ask you to type in the product Key. You should find your product key in your disc package which you have bought. (If not, please contact your disc providers.)
- Click on the “I accept the license terms” to continue.
- Choose what kind of upgrade you want. After you’ve made your choice, click “Next”. Please plug in your AC adaptor to proceed.
- Please DO NOT take out the disc from DVD player before the installation is completed.
- Windows will check if your system is ready to upgrade.
- Windows will tell if any of the Microsoft programs aren’t yet compatible with Windows 8.
- Uninstall the program and follow instruction by Windows 8 setup.
Step 3 upgrade windows 7 to windows 8 online free
Complete the Windows 8 Installation
- According to the upgrade type you choose at step vi, windows may (not) direct you to personalize setup.
- Once the Windows 8 desktop shows, your upgrade windows 7 to windows 8 online free Method is completed